This blog should be called "The Adventures of a Fabric Junkie!". I am passionate about fabric, threads, colours and textures. I can record my crazy quilting, sane quilting, embroidery and everything else that I consider important in my life.

Photo shows my block for the Hurricane Katrina fund-raising quilt "All That Jazz".

Monday, June 06, 2005

Purse for Karen's niece

Karen from my workplace ordered this purse for her niece's 15th birthday. Karen particularly liked the frog on the Lily pad, the fish in the pond and the cherub shooting the stars. I cut up a linked Indian necklace for the bottom fringe and used the same beads around the edge.
Another view of the same purse

1 comment:

susan sorrell said...

I love that purse!! I would hang it on my wall like a piece of art!
SuSan
http://creativechick.blog-city.com