This blog should be called "The Adventures of a Fabric Junkie!". I am passionate about fabric, threads, colours and textures. I can record my crazy quilting, sane quilting, embroidery and everything else that I consider important in my life.

Photo shows my block for the Hurricane Katrina fund-raising quilt "All That Jazz".

Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Heavenly Embellishments 003

Here is the contents of one of our smaller assortment bags. For some reason the scanner has "killed" off the silk print but not the trims, the little girl is actually brighter than she looks in the photo. We try to colour co-ordinate all the laces and trims to the colours and suggested era of the print. For instance, I wouldn't put these muted trims with a bright colourful photo but they are a perfect match for the flowers in the basket that the girl is holding. Every packet will have at least twenty items, some even more. These are really great value for people wanting to build up a stash of small pieces suitable for crazy quilting and fabric postcards.

1 comment:

Susan said...

If you print off the little center pieces, like the girl in blue, do you ever think you'd print a group and sell that by itself? I am absolutely hopeless at finding these to print, and then at printing them! I've resorted to trying to find pieces of fabric with interesting pictures, but that's just not quite as good.