This blog should be called "The Adventures of a Fabric Junkie!". I am passionate about fabric, threads, colours and textures. I can record my crazy quilting, sane quilting, embroidery and everything else that I consider important in my life.

Photo shows my block for the Hurricane Katrina fund-raising quilt "All That Jazz".

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Morning number one of our Holiday

We conned the man at the Mercure Hotel in Rosehill, Sydney, to take our photo. He took so long fiddling with my camera that Mary went to sleep standing up - no, not really, she closed her eyes just as he finally clicked the camera. Unfortunately we didn't realise at the time so couldn't get him to take another one. Not to worry, we were about to start on two wonderful weeks together........ Posted by Picasa

No comments: