This blog should be called "The Adventures of a Fabric Junkie!". I am passionate about fabric, threads, colours and textures. I can record my crazy quilting, sane quilting, embroidery and everything else that I consider important in my life.

Photo shows my block for the Hurricane Katrina fund-raising quilt "All That Jazz".

Wednesday, February 09, 2005

in a minute ago

Having just been to check out "In a Minute Ago" once again, I have discovered that it contains even more mind-boggling information on history, textiles, other arts and crafts than the last time I visited and there's a fantastic pic of Sharon celebrating her birthday. Now I know what you look like Sharon........thanks for the great baggie last year!!

1 comment:

sharonb said...

and I thought I was being low key - thanks for the compliments about my blog and congradts on your new one great to see another blog on the block