This blog should be called "The Adventures of a Fabric Junkie!". I am passionate about fabric, threads, colours and textures. I can record my crazy quilting, sane quilting, embroidery and everything else that I consider important in my life.

Photo shows my block for the Hurricane Katrina fund-raising quilt "All That Jazz".

Thursday, February 10, 2005

My first Christmas Ornie Swap


Crazy Patchwork 002
Originally uploaded by Crazydolldresser.
These are the first Christmas Ornies I have made using crazy quilting. They were for the Southern Cross crazies' 2004 Christmas Ornie swap and when I first made them I thought they were OK but now I'd like to get them all back and add, add, add!! I'd use a lot more colours than red, green, gold and cream if I did them again. Next year I think I will use all the brilliant and vivid oriental colours of the Three Wise Men.

No comments: