This blog should be called "The Adventures of a Fabric Junkie!". I am passionate about fabric, threads, colours and textures. I can record my crazy quilting, sane quilting, embroidery and everything else that I consider important in my life.

Photo shows my block for the Hurricane Katrina fund-raising quilt "All That Jazz".

Saturday, December 04, 2010

Dinasaur Quillow


This is the second UFO that I have finished. It is a dinasaur quillow for Beau who is seven. Now I've only got the two girls to go and with three weeks to Christmas I think I will make. it.

3 comments:

Bear said...

hi ya Viv
I love this Quillow you realy do them so beautifully and I would love to see it up close anad personal reckins those eyes would glow in the evening ggg
tried to cut and paste to your old blog but its coming up as not there ie trouble with addie etc
probably me LOL
love n hugs bear xoxoxo

Viv and Eddie said...

Hello Belinda Bear......
When you cut and pasted the addy to the old blog, did you include the bit on the line below the main bit?? You need the whole lot. I'll go and try it and see if it works for me.

Viv and Eddie said...

Hi Bear, yes if you include the bit in the bottom line as well and cut and paste it into the address line at the top of your screen, it works straight away.