This blog should be called "The Adventures of a Fabric Junkie!". I am passionate about fabric, threads, colours and textures. I can record my crazy quilting, sane quilting, embroidery and everything else that I consider important in my life.

Photo shows my block for the Hurricane Katrina fund-raising quilt "All That Jazz".

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Second Cream on Cream Block Finished


This block is mainly flowers, seemed to want to be that way. Not all blocks need to have a theme but this one lent itself to be a "garden" block. It is more 3D than the previous one but that won't matter in the overall scheme of things, some will be flatter while others while others will have more texture - DH just commented that "boy, this quilt will be heavy when it's finished!!" It will, but all it will do is lie on a bed - not to be SAT on or LAID upon or SCRUNCHED up. He's got the message, I think.

1 comment:

Faye said...

DO they get that message, ever??? I'm not too sure!!! LOL